Thursday, May 19, 2011

True Blood Ad - T.B.A.


Wanted to share this new ad for TrueBlood cuz I felt it really relates to what I do in my Advertising Concepts class. See I looked at this ad and right away I got the concept, and that's how most ads should be. Even if I had no idea what this show was about, I could get a general feel at least which is enough to keep me interested. Does anyone else feels differently about this?

2 comments:

  1. Those True Blood ads have always been very interesting to me. The concepts are cool and always involved blood. I do agree with you about that what it ads should do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fan art and not a real ad http://fav.me/d3bpk50 but thanks for the kudos - if only the suits at HBO felt the same as you...

    ReplyDelete